Monday, March 21, 2011

Mardi Gras Party

Buddies, (a local restaurant and bar on the island), hosted a Mardi Gras party this year. Having never been to a Mardi Gras gathering before, I was ecstatic about attending. The admission was free (awesome!), and you could purchase a mask and beads set for $20EC. I had intended to doing so...but as I was sitting at home preparing for the evening, I decided to create my own. A few hot glue gun burns later, I had myself a Mardi Gras mask. Woot woot! I loved it...the only problem---too small of eye holes. LOL.

The three amigas. :)

Feathers are not to be eaten!

Prime ridiculousness. 



Me and Sami---we dance battled all night. HA. 

Cute couple. :)

Tony and me. 

I caught you dancing.....!

Gettin' downnnnnnnnnnnnn.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome mask! Much better than $20EC and much more creative! Craft Queen!! Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete