Sunday, October 14, 2012

Last Night's Skies

In a previous post, I blogged about how Tropical Storm Rafael is paying a visit to St. Kitts. What I forgot to mention was that at about 6:00 p.m. last night, (as I was plopping back down on the couch to continue my Dexter marathon), I noticed the sky was not the usual color. It was pink! I rushed outside to make sure I wasn't just imagining things. Yup. Definitely pink. Matty, Peter, Audrey, and I stood outside a little confused, but interested. It was quite pretty after all, and entertaining for a minute. Eventually the sky turned purple, and then a normal shade of 'night.' Check out the photos below if you don't believe me. The first few are from during the day when the heavy rains started.


Normally, we can see the Marriott in the distance.

Our backyard.

Matty in his rain poncho. He wanted to survey the premises.

PINK!

Purple!

No comments:

Post a Comment