Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Happy Birthday, Matty!

Matthew's birthday was yesterday, October 1st. Unlike myself, he's very low-key when it comes to celebrating...well, anything. So, we decided on doing a typical birthday dinner with some of our favorites this Thursday at Bombay Blues.

In the mean time, Sharon baked him a delicious pie and brought it to class yesterday. And I went ahead and created a Facebook event with this lovely photo for the main page:


I thought it was pretty hilarious. Matty kind of just smirked at me and shook his head. Whatevs. I think he was just jealous of that mustache.

This morning, our friend, Rhiannon, messaged me on Gmail chat saying that Matthew made an interesting appearance on Dr. Wallace's web site. Obviously not understanding what she meant, she went ahead and sent me here. In case the link doesn't work, here's a screen shot:


Yep, there he is! Dr. Wallace showed everyone in class today. Hahahahaha. Sorry, Matty. Your 'low-key' birthday idea has been officially squashed.


No comments:

Post a Comment