Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Stephanie and Rob's Baby

Yesterday, I was reading Stephanie and Rob's baby blog, which is something I do every Tuesday before heading to Bamboo Lounge for Trivia Night. She blogged about the usual updates: her weight, current size of baby, how many more weeks to go, etc. My favorite part is her week-to-week featured pregnancy photo. In her blog post yesterday, she mentioned that she was in her 36th week, and that she and Rob felt as if baby Michael would make an appearance sooner than November.

When I arrived home from Trivia Night, my friend Daisy texted me to say that Stephanie had gone into labor, which means Michael would be an entire month early. Stephanie must be really intuitive, or maybe baby Michael was really eager to meet his parents, as my friend Tiffany said. Immediately, I got online to do a little snooping and voila! She was indeed going into labor. After chatting with Rob for a bit, I got the updates, and wished all three of them good luck!

From Stephanie, October 10th, 2012:

Michael Allen Seerley was born at 1:39 a.m., 6 pounds 2 ounces, 18.5 inches.

Happy birthday, sweet baby Michael! I can't wait to meet you early next year. Now...please be a good baby and rest so that your mommy can recover and your daddy can relax. 

Congratulations and best wishes, Rob & Steph! Matty and I couldn't be more excited for you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment