Saturday, January 12, 2013

My very last {Caribbean Blog} post...

Well...I've procrastinated long enough, and I think it's time to wrap up this blog. I'm not sure if my life will ever be as fun/amazing/interesting/crazy/etc. as it was in sunny, beautiful, simple St. Kitts, but I'll give it try. Here's the link to my new Raleigh, NC blog: http://adventuresintheoldnorthstate.blogspot.com/

Please note that there aren't any blog posts on it. At least not yet. I'm getting around to that...maybe tonight if you're lucky!

I just have two more events to document before ending this post...and this blog. *sigh* *BIG SIGH*

Prior to leaving my treasured Mitten State for North Carolina, I drove down to Grand Rapids, (for not even 24 hours, mind you), to see my friend Holli and attend her birthday party. We started the night out at Stella's Lounge, and then spent the rest of the night at The Pyramid Scheme. The next morning/early afternoon, Holli, Ashley, (a friend of Holli's), and I met my friend Andrea for lunch at Panera, followed by a quick trip to Pier 1 Imports, (where Holli, Andrea, and I all met as coworkers). That was a very long sentence, I know. Anyway, we had a jolly good time!

On New Year's Eve, I went to my grandpa's house with my family. We all bundled up, and went sledding—just like we did when we were kids. After we warmed back up, we played ping pong and hung out until it was time to ring in the new year. It was sooo fun!

Enjoy the pics! And don't forget to check out my new blog in case I write something cool in it.


Birthday girl!

Hipster Hollister.

The girls!

Beers at Stella's.

Me and the birthday girl.

Yep, it was that kind of night.

Andrea and moi.

I'm in my thermals and ready to go sledding!

The Jaworski ladies all bundled up to go sledding...it took us FOREVER to get dressed.

Jaworski sisters posing in the snow. Mom made us do it...

"Come on, Cat! You've posed under this tree your whole life! What's one more time?" - Mom

Beautiful Michigan.

Doubling up on the sleds! Poor Winny. Hehe.

So those are the last of my Michigan adventures over the holiday break, and it was a jolly good time. I only wish that I had more time to stay and visit all of my friends. Because of mine and Matthew's crazy busy schedule, we didn't have much time to spend outside of Northern Michigan. However, I'm hoping those that I missed will trickle down to Raleigh. Hehe.

Thanks to everyone who has read my St. Kitts blog for the last two years!

3 comments:

  1. How did I just now find out you had a blog going about St. Kitts? I'll have to read your posts and add a link to your blog on my blog. Hope you're doing well stateside.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! This is Ben, right? (Just curious bc the name says 'Jeff Williamson.' Anyway, things are going well stateside...I've been trying to keep up with my NC blog as much as I can, but life here just isn't as exciting! Imagine that? ;)

      Enjoy that SK sunshine. I'll add a link to your blog to my own. :)

      Delete
  2. Good luck with the new blog. Just got here today cause I love the Caribbean! Every year I go to Aruba and vacation there using Aruba vacation deals that are really amazing. Anyways, looks like you had a good run here... best of luck!

    ReplyDelete