Monday, March 21, 2011

Janae's 29th Birthday

Janae recently turned the tender age of twenty*nine, and we celebrated her birthday in style. We began the evening playing a tame hand of UNO, and then gave our best efforts to Dance Central for XBOX. Now that, was really fun. I might have to get myself one of those...we shall see. After we danced our hearts out, we headed to the Bamboo Lounge. It wasn't hoppin' with peeps yet, so we walked down to the Marriott and danced the night away at the Blue Martini Piano Bar. I met the pianist and told her about my exaggerated love for piano bars. She had actually played at one that I've been to in Kalamazoo, Michigan called Monaco Bay. Like I always say, it excites me to meet someone on this island who has been to places I've frequented in the US.

Enjoy the photos from the birthday extravaganza!


"Happy birthday to youuuuuuuu." 

Janae's birthday posse.

Time for cake—woot woot! Notice that there's a spork in my little hand. :)

Delicious cake, Andrew!

After cake, we headed to the Blue Martini, located in the Marriott.




Oh you know...just being me. :)

PuMp It!
Diana showing off some dance battle moves to willing tourist.

1 comment:

  1. BAHAHA that last picture kills me! I enjoy a good dance battle from time to time! Awesome pictures and awesome blogging! I Just love reading them!!!

    ReplyDelete