Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Quick Update

Okay, so I only have a few minutes to blog because it's already wayyyy past (passed? I can never remember that grammar rule...) my bedtime and I have to get up early tomorrow. But I just wanted to quickly write an update so you didn't think we left St. Kitts and then fell off the face of the planet. I mean...it's more like we actually traveled to a different planet, but more on that later.

Moving on: Matty, Trooper, Milo, Kittsy, and I made it safely to Michigan last Tuesday. Ever since we've been back, we've been here, there, and everywhere—and we've still got a lot of things to accomplish during the last week we're here. So I guess blogging will have to wait for when I'm not busy running around trying to get our lives sorted out. Oh! Not to mention that I'm trying my hardest to readjust to the very overwhelming American lifestyle, and the Northern Michigan COLD WEATHER. Aka: I'm freezing my ass off! (Sigh)

I'll end this post with a snapshot of me and Matty from this evening. We went to my uncle's for my extended family's Christmas Eve dinner, and it was our turn in front of the tree for the annual Christmas pictures.

Happy Holidays!


No comments:

Post a Comment