Sunday, February 19, 2012

I'm Informative and Friendly...I Swear!

I am being told that my blog is becoming increasingly available on Google when web surfers are searching for anything related to Saint Kitts/St. Kitts, RUSVM, etc. My response? Sweeeeeeeet.

However, I've also been told by a reliable source, (Ahem, Stephanie!), that my blog might not be very welcoming to newcomers. Pish posh, I say! (And this is coming from Steph who is now a very good friend of mine, and a fellow Lady of Leisure. So if this is coming from her, then who knows about the rest of my readers...assuming there is anyone else who reads my blog besides my mother, {bless her heart}, other VIP bloggers, and student friends who are so completely bored out of their minds from studying that they log onto Facebook and see my link---which upon reading my latest blog post---become even more bored or resentful that I'm blogging about random fun island shenanigans.)

So, if you're a future Ross student, future VIP, and/or curious future vacationer stumbling upon my blog---please do not hesitate to contact me. While my blog covers 99% of the ridiculous things I get to do with my free time, and only 1% of what my husband-student goes through at school, I am actually pretty informative in real life. If nothing else, I can at least put you in contact with someone who may have better answers to any/all questions (Stephanie).

I believe my email is listed under my Blogger profile, but here it is again: cajdincau@hotmail.com

Happy Sunday, and cheers to a new week. :) <----- Smiley faces prove that I'm friendly. Just putting that out there...


2 comments:

  1. You seem very friendly. Will you be my nanny?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I quite enjoy reading your friendly blog about Island shenanigans!

    ReplyDelete