Thursday, February 2, 2012

And This is Why We Didn't Have Water Pressure

Last week sometime, or maybe it was over the weekend...yeah, I'm not sure. All of my days seem to blend together. Anyway---I recently got up to use our kitchen faucet, and there was very little water pressure. I didn't think too much of it...sometimes the water pipes are being worked on, blah blah blah. I figured it would go back to normal at some point. And hey---at least we had water. There have been instances where the water is completely out!

Soooo...what was I saying? Oh yes! Okay, so there was very little water pressure. And when Matthew came home from his morning jog, he provided an explanation with the following photos of our neighbor's house, (which is pink, btw). The water lines in front of their house were being cleared. Mystery solved.





No comments:

Post a Comment