Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Abby's Pool Day

My fellow desperate housewife and lady of leisure, Abby, is pregnant! Well, this isn't really 'new' news anymore, especially since she's due this month. However, we decided to have a pool day to celebrate both Abby and her baby girl. Bruce, from the Prep School, kindly hosted the soiree at the St. Christopher's Club's pool. You may recognize the pool from this previous post.

We are all so excited to meet Abby and Jacob's baby. I've been working on a few projects for her, and hope to complete a few more before she arrives. Oh! Forgot to mention that her due date is Feb 29th, but I have a feeling that she will be a March baby. Just a hunch. :)

Here are the photos from the pool day. I also included a onesie dress I refashioned and a ribbon blanket that I sewed especially for Abby and baby.



Momma Abby!



Here's the blanket. Pretty cute, huh? Abby and Jacob picked out the fabric back in the US, and I had the ribbon on hand.
Minky fabric on the backside. 

Abby gave me a few onesies that she felt were going to be too small for baby girl. So I cut off the bottom, sewed a tube of fabric together, and then sewed said tube to the onesie. End result: DRESS! 
I just love this print!

1 comment: