Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Rainy Monday Topped with an Ear Infection

Yesterday was an 'inside' day for two reasons.

1. It rained off and on all day.
2. I've been battling an ear infection since Saturday, and I've just been feeling really crummy.

I did go to the Nurses' Station on Ross' campus early yesterday morning, and she informed me that my ear canal did in fact look inflamed. Great. She said I could make an appointment to see a doctor, but I declined. It's 100EC for a doctor's visit, and who knows how much it would cost for the prescription. I'm willing to see if the ear infection will heal itself...*sigh*

So I spent most of the day bumming around. I caught a showing of The Blind Side on one of our movie channels so that was a minor bonus. The doggies knew I wasn't my normal self, so they spent most of the day napping too.





No comments:

Post a Comment