Monday, April 4, 2011

Meet Rasta Di

Here is the first installment of my Real Housewives of St. Kitts Reality Show series. Enjoy.








Stats:
Name: Diana
Island Nickname: Rasta Di
Gender: Female
Birthday: 09.12.87
Relationship Status: Married
Anniversary: 08.14.10
Arrival on Island: August 2010
Favorite Color: Pink (obviously)
Spirit Animal: Leopard


Life Before St. Kitts: Miss Diana is from Ajax, Ontario, Canada---located just outside of Toronto. She has one younger sister and worked as a dental hygienist before she and hubby, Andee, made the big move to the Caribbean. After they were married in August, they flew to St. Kitts so Andee could start classes at UMHS---but not before they were able to take some time off first, and honeymoon on the island. 


Fun Facts: Rasta Di is rarely seen without something leopard print and is a performance arts star. Don't believe me? See for yourself---you can find her at Bobsy's on Wednesday evenings singing karaoke or singing weekly with her worship team. She can also be spotted at Bamboo Lounge on Fridays dancing her little legs off. Diana loves her family, Canada, blogging, skype, cats, Jesus, and living in St. Kitts. Interestingly enough, she is scared of kids (can't blame her) and dogs (except for mine of course), and has recently admitted that she would kill someone for a little taste of the Golden Arches, aka: McDonalds. 


Why will Rasta Di be popular with the viewers? She's the token sweetheart of the group. Girly, friendly, outgoing, seemingly innocent---and don't forget about those sunkissed tresses---fans will surely be taken with her. In addition, her sense of direction (or lack thereof) will provide a dramatic story line for the show. Who doesn't love watching someone get lost in a foreign country? 


Want to keep in touch with this Real Housewife of St. Kitts? Diana welcomes her fans to visit, follow, and leave comments on her blog: http://andeediana.blogspot.com/


Dance Battle Moves

Sing it, girl. 

Newlyweds, Diana and Andee





4 comments:

  1. BAHAHAHA!!! This is the most accurate portrayal of me I have ever heard! I was literally laughing out loud and getting seriously interested in legit filming a reality show! HAHAHA I love the kids/dogs/MdDonalds comment! Unfortunately, it's all true!

    Thanks so much for the blog girl! I love it so much! I also love you so much! Bobsy's on Wednesday? We can show off our sweet voices/dance moves! Love you girl!!

    P.s. I'm posting this link on my parents facebook, they will get a kick out of it! Get ready for some Canadian Feedjits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA! This is amazing. You ARE a real housewife whichmakes it extra and totally 100% legit. I wanna see some scandals. Maybe somebody tries to steal andy while you're out partying. And then you and the girl get into a cat fight. And she be like, "uh, where were you when your man needed you?" and you be like, "where were you when your fat butt needed a workout?" and the rest writes itself.

    Oh and check out my new video:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLP8q1EHB9o

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rasta Di---I'm loving that you love this. I am also loving all the Canadian hits! I'm feeling inspired with these character features. Who should be my next victim??

    ReplyDelete
  4. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
    This is too funny.
    As if Diana gets to be the token sweetheart? She is obviously a rager at heart.
    I dont know aBOOT you being a fan favourite though, personally i think i would make a great addition to the show. I would like a write up myself.
    I feel that the show would be spiced up a little if the token sweetheart "rasta di" would do something crazy like pop lock and drop it for me or maybe someone can teach her how to dougie and than she can teach them how to snuggie. I'd totally holla atcha girl.
    PLEASEEEEE make more of these.
    I'm begging you.
    Additonally i may have to copy this. i will do it for my friends :)
    Just lovely!

    ReplyDelete