Monday, April 18, 2011

Finals Week is HERE

It's an extra-lonely week for the Desperate Housewives because our significant others are voluntarily locked away in their rooms, at the library, or in quiet rooms studying and taking exams. But don't worry too much about us—we're spending quality time at the beach or at the pool. Some of us have even felt the urge to hit the gym.

Matthew has been able to manage his time wisely. He's getting plenty of studying in, while still managing to get to bed early. He's also been making an effort to see me and the doggies, which is rare for any student during finals week. In addition, he made a chocolate mousse pie, did the dishes today, and de-cluttered our house. As I'm typing this, I don't really know how he's managed to balance everything, because I spent most of my day blogging about my friend Kristen who is soon leaving, and then I went to the beach for a couple of hours. I managed to make us dinner, but that's about it. Terrible, isn't it?

Enjoy the photos of the pie he made...






Yummy, right? Well, anyway, back to Rossie stuff.

Matthew's classes for second semester were:

Parasitology I
Physiology II
Anatomy II
Immunology I

His break will begin on Thursday at 10:00 a.m. and I think he is more than ready for a week-long vacation from school. I say one week only because he will be an Orientation Leader the second week of break. He's going to be helping a new group of soon-to-be-Ross-students get acclimated to the island and prepared for class.

1 comment:

  1. Ok , so that pie is the yummiest looking dessert ever! Mateo sure knows the way to your heart!

    ReplyDelete