Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Sunday Guidelines

Our Sunday routine seems to follow these guidelines:

7:00 a.m. --- Matthew grows tired of trying to sleep in, so he gets up, lets the dogs out, makes coffee, putts around in the kitchen, and lets the dogs back into bed with me.

7:30 a.m. --- I grow tired of Milo stretching out on his back and pawing me in the face, so I drag myself out of bed...also because I can smell breakfast.

7:45 a.m. --- We sit on the deck and enjoy our 'Sunday Morning Meal.'

8:15 a.m. --- We hop into the Suzuki Sidekick and head to North Friars Beach with our landlord's dog, Pumba.

9:30 a.m. --- We arrive home from the beach, I watch tv or get online, and Matthew studies.

11:00 a.m. --- Off to the Firehouse Fields for Flag Football. Erin, another VIP, and I sit and cheer on our guys and chat about what we did Friday or Saturday night. We try to stay out of the sun, and somewhat pay attention to the game.





12:30 p.m. --- The game finally ends, and we've made it home just in time for an afternoon nap...well, for me, anyway. Mateo usually starts studying again.

1:00 p.m. -- 4:00 p.m. --- I spend this part of the day lazying around or working on craft projects.

4:15 p.m. --- My intramural soccer game starts at 4:45 p.m., so I gather my things, and head out to get some rigorous exercise.

6:15 p.m. --- The game is over. Time to head home for a relaxing evening.

7:00 p.m. --- Dinner is served followed by some sort of dessert—probably cookies I made earlier in the day.

The rest of the evening is spent watching tv, crafting, reading, facebooking, skyping, or whatever else comes to mind.




No comments:

Post a Comment