Friday, November 23, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

Yesterday, Matty and I celebrated the Thanksgiving holiday with our friends, Matt G. and Tiffany. Usually we go to a big potluck gathering, but this year we decided to keep it small and intimate. Our menu consisted of hummus, turkey, loaded mashed potatoes, gravy, green bean casserole, butternut squash, stuffing, and pumpkin pie. Can you say delicious??

After dinner, we cleaned up and put out a few Christmas decorations around their house with Christmas music booming in our ears! It was really fun, and I realized how much I'm looking forward to going back to Michigan for the holiday. I even miss the snow...but only just a little.

Later on, we decided to go see the last Twilight movie...I'm not yet quite sure how I feel about the movie yet, but it was a nice ending to a lovely evening!

View from Tiff and Matt's balcony.

 
Thanksgiving meal.




Having just about three weeks or so left, it was really nice to spend the Thanksgiving holiday with Tiff and Matt. So thankful for their friendship!

No comments:

Post a Comment