Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloweenie Part II

For Halloween this year, I decided that I wanted to be a mermaid. Why not, right? I thought it was fitting since we live in the Caribbean. So, I went to Karron's Fabrics to see what fabric I could find to make my mermaid tail. Luckily, I spotted a medium pink fabric with gold striations. Perfect! Usually mermaids have green tails, but since I'm a pink-kind-of-girl, I decided to risk it and go with a pinkish hue. Making the mermaid tail went pretty well...sort of...eh not really...but it was totally worth it.

Getting Matthew to participate and dress-up never happens. HA. Except for this year. Mostly because I told him he was going to be a fisherman. Good duo costume, right? A fisherman and his 'catch of the day.' I also made a sign that read, 'I'm a Keeper,' because I couldn't decide which one I liked better.

The Halloween party was hosted by the 7th semester class and was held in somebody's back yard. Seeing as though Halloween was a drunken night of sorts, I'm having difficulty recalling the exact location. Meh, whatevs; irrelevant. Enjoy the photos.


Anna the piglet and me. She was so cute!
Hanging out with a Hogwarts dropout. 

Me and Diana; she was a tiger...can you see my scales? 

Ryan, me, and Brett—VIPs



And we're dranking...



No comments:

Post a Comment