Friday, December 9, 2011

Girls' Night Out

Recently, and as per usual, the desperate housewives went out on the town for some fun.

The night began with me meeting Diana and Jessie at CIAO Italian Restaurant for girl talk and wine. We were there for a few hours! Time flies when you're having fun, right?



Afterwards, we met Stephanie, Vanessa, and Trevor (desperate househusband) at Bamboo Lounge for drinks and dancing. 



Stephanie and I were twins for the night...totally planned. NOT!

Dancing the night away...





2 comments:

  1. Just caught myself up on all your recent blogs! I also just woke up at 1:00pm! St. Kitts is so awesome, I'm so glad to have met you and spent some amazing times with you on this little Island!! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too feel in love with St. Kitts!

    Ava Roxanne @SpaTravelGal

    www.SpaTravelGal.com

    ReplyDelete