Thursday, July 5, 2012

Happy Birthday, America!

Matthew and I may not have been in the U S of A for the 4th of July, but we certainly celebrated anyway!

Our generous friends, Sharon and Tyler, hosted a party at their home, complete with festive holiday dishes, and party favors in the form of sparklers! Everyone had a great time, sampling foods...okay overDOSING on foods (ahem, me and Tiff), playing cornhole, and lighting fireworks.

Happy birthday, America! We're sorry to have missed your birthday two years in a row now, but we've celebrated from afar. Next year will be a different story, seeing as though we will most likely be stateside.

Me and Sharon...amidst the sparkler fumes. 

As I mentioned earlier, Tiff and I overdosed on delicious goodies. Don't judge. 

4th of July party goers. 

Matty and Matty---Cornhole CHAMPIONS!

Sharon and my funny husband.

Sharon Caron. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment