Saturday, June 9, 2012

Tiffany's 28th Birthday

My dearest island sister, Tiffany, just turned 28 yesterday, and we celebrated the night away. We began the evening at her house, waiting for everyone to arrive. Once everybody was accounted for, we boarded Kennedy's Space Shuttle (Kennedy is a popular taxi driver here in St. Kitts), and headed to Reggae Beach Bar for the Lobsterfest buffet.

The ride out to the peninsula was very eventful with loud music, lots of laughter, and slurred speech. Once we arrived at the restaurant, we were more-than-ready to eat dinner. And let me tell you---our meal was sooooooooooo yummy. It was the best lobster that I've ever eaten. Matty and I had never been to Lobsterfest before, so it was quite the special treat.

After dinner, we headed back to Matt & Tiffany's to hang out and play 'Catch Phrase,' which is such a fun party game.

Matthew and I---along with all of our friends---had such a great time celebrating our friend, Tiffster, and we hope that she had a blast too.

Birthday girl.




Tiff & Matt

Ryan, Tiff, me, and Brett.

Time for dinner, folks.

Josh & Hope



Zoe and Uncle Matty. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment