Sunday, May 8, 2011

P.S. The Royal Wedding

I forgot to mention in my, What We Did on Semester Break blog post, that I watched the Royal Wedding live (on tv). Besides being completely fascinated by the Royals, it made sense to tune in since St. Kitts is part of the Commonwealth nation that England oversees. Therefore, Janae, the sweetheart that she is, invited several girls over to watch it together. So yes...I woke up at 4:00 a.m. and headed over to her house. We feasted on scones and muffins as the beautiful couple exchanged their vows. Side note: I must have been delirious due to being up so early because I failed to take any photos. The pictures below are from Miss Janae. I was also a little disappointed in my fashionista self for leaving my coat dress and fascinator back in the US. I was completely and embarrassingly underdressed. Silly me!

I guess we fell asleep...hehe. I'm telling you---it was the choir music that caused this!





3 comments:

  1. Heh heh. I totally would have fallen asleep too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GAWSH folks---excuse the typos you may have read. I have since fixed them all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys look cute and cuddly

    ReplyDelete