Sunday, September 2, 2012

Seventh Semester

Tomorrow means back-to-school for Rossies, and it's Matthew's first day as a 7th semester student. I cannot believe that we only have about three months until we leave St. Kitts. As I've said countless times before, time has just flown by so incredibly fast. I still can't wrap my mind around the fact that it's already September! I think I blinked and August disappeared. In hopes of slowing time down a little, I tried to convince myself that the month of September would be a slow one. I even voiced this to Matthew the other day. His reply?

M: Hmmm...
C: What?
M: I think September is going to be busy.
C: Really? You think so?
M: Well, think about it. We submit our clinical placements next week. We find out the following week where we'll be going. Then you'll probably start selling the stuff we accumulated while here. And you'll need to start looking for a place for us to live. I know you'll want to start searching as soon as you find out where we're going. Not to mention that we also have Semester Olympics and Mr. RUSVM the first week...
C: Oh...oh right.

There goes that idea...


No comments:

Post a Comment