Monday, May 7, 2012

The Rest of April Break

Once we arrived back in St. Kitts from Puerto Rico, our friends, Tiff & Matt, picked us up from the airport. And Milo and Trooper were with them! We had such a lovely time exploring another island in the Caribbean, but it felt good to be home. I definitely missed my furry duo.

We spent the next week reading, relaxing, beaching, eating, and spending time with Tiffany, Matthew, and her parents, Richard & Carolyn. Fun times were had by all, and it was a lovely two week break.

Matty @ Shipwreck.




Another day @ Shipwreck.

I believe he's reading, "The Hunger Games," in this photo.

I was reading, "The Shadow of the Wind."

Rain headed our way...

One afternoon, Matty and I went on a hilly walk/hike. 



It's not a semester break without karaoke @ Bobsy's. 


No comments:

Post a Comment